Friday, July 11, 2008

Friends and Family

I have a lot of recent pics of the kids with their little friends and they are too cute! I can't believe that in 6 weeks we will be leaving this place. So this is just a little recap on the haps.




I should really post the pic of them laying side by side at ages 1 month and 4 months so you can all appreciate this the way I do....not a whole lot warms my heart more than watching these two together. This is Austen with his BFF Gracyn.



This is something we like to call "tripod". It occurs when you are least expecting it...it's been happnening for the last 6 months.


My dad drove his Harley from Tyler on his birthday to come see us! He is hardcore.

Noelle likes swinging at the park...you can even push her higher, she will only smile.

I told him "Landon you are too big for the baby swing". He was persistant. And he does not like to be pushed higher.

This is Jacob and Pierce...Noelle's boyfriends. I said "It's picture time babes!". Clearly someone has had some photo-op training.

3 comments:

Summers said...

Yeah, so Noelle is SO cute with her little pose in the last pic. She is precious. Landon, man, that kid will be the one you tell stories about at graduation parties and everyone will be crying they will laugh so hard with those pics in tow with the story. He rocks.

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness...this is SO cute! Your caption says it all!!

Kaitlyn Altman said...

That is the cutest picture EVER or Noelle. I will tell Matt to start taking pics of my belly once a week =) Come over!